Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Three sheets to the wind

The last post was about using dryer sheets to pick up hair.  Well that is not all they can do!!   You can:

~ Place dryers sheets in stinky shoes overnight to get rid of the smell.  I use these in my dress shoes.  I am sure it would also work in sneakers.

~Remove stickers from the inside of the dryer drum.  My boys leave stickers on their shirts all the time.  Sometimes one get past me.  I have read this works for gum on the inside of a dryer also but my boys don't chew gum so I haven't tried that one.

~A used dryer sheet can be used to remove deodorant marks from clothing.  If you don't have any used around don't use one right out of the box.  I did this once.  It made a bigger mess than I already had.

There you have it.  Three more uses for dryer sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment